Easy Monkey Bread Recipe
Easy Monkey Bread Recipe is A Platter Talk Reader’s Circle Recipe – Readers sharing their recipes on Platter Talk.
Easy Monkey Bread Recipe–
This incredible dessesrt is sent to us by Burt, out of Phoenix, Arizona. His Easy Monkey Bread Recipe features the ease and convenience of store-bought biscuit dough, combined with the likes of cream cheese and chocolate chips. The only question with this Easy Monkey Bread Recipe is, “How could you not love this one?” Ease, convenience and a yum factor that is off the chart, this Easy Monkey Bread Recipe is a keeper!
A special message from Burt, for all of our readers:
Please help fight HIV/AIDS…I’m riding 545 miles over 7 days. Follow this link to help support.
Share your recipes with Platter Talk! Send us a pic (doesn’t have to be fancy – a phone picture works just fine!) along with the recipe and we will share it with our readers.
Email us Your Recipes!
Email to [email protected]dotcom and include a photo. Any photo will do, even a phone pic!
Never Miss Another Platter Talk Recipe
- 2 16 oz containers of biscuit dough (16 big biscuits total)
- 8-12 oz Cream Cheese
- Semi sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350˚F
- Cut each biscuit in half and cube the cream cheese (small dice size)so now you have 32 pieces of biscuit dough. Flatten each biscuit and place one cube of cream cheese and a few chocolate chips in the center of each. Fold the biscuit dough around the cream cheese and chocolate and form into a ball.
- In a 1 gallon plastic bag combine 1 cup of white sugar and 2 tsp of cinnamon. Add 6-8 dough balls to the bag, seal the bag, and shake until well coated. Repeat for the remainder of the stuffed dough pieces.
- In a microwave safe bowl add 1 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter. Microwave on high for 70 seconds - stopping halfway to stir. Remove from microwave and stir until it reaches a caramel consistency.
- To a greased Bundt pan sprinkle half of the pecans, half the dough pieces, and drizzle half the caramel glaze. Repeat with remaining pecanss, dough, and glaze.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and turn upside down onto a plate to cool for 10 minutes before lifting off the pan (this way the warm glaze runs back through and fully coats all the bread)
- Lift off the bundt pan, pull apart, and enjoy