Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken - 8 Minute Prep Time.
Quick to put together, the great taste and memory of this boneless skinless chicken crockpot recipe will last a long, long time! This is one of the best kid friendly recipes that our whole family loves.
Prep Time8 mins
Cook Time4 hrs 30 mins
Total Time4 hrs 40 mins
- 1 lb Chicken tenderloins or boneless chicken breast
- 1 Family sized can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup water or broth Optional in crock-pot version but not optional in Instant Pot Creamy Chicken version.
- 2/3 cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Assorted vegetables for convenience I used a prepackaged bag with carrots, broccoli and cauliflower
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 12 oz. egg noodles for a side
Combine in a crockpot cream of chicken soup, water, sour cream, minced garlic, cheese and salt and pepper.
Add chicken into sauce mixture, make certain to cover chicken with sauce.
Add the vegetables on top of sauce and then add salt, pepper, and onion powder to taste to the vegetables.
Cover and turn crock pot on low. Cooking times will depend on how thick chicken is. Because I used chicken tenderloins which are thinner, chicken was done after 4 1/2 hours. If using a thicker chicken breast, continue in the crock pot until fully cooked.
Before you are ready to serve, prepare egg noodle according to directions on bag.
Stir sauce in crock pot prior to serving.
Serve over egg noodles.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 633mg | Potassium: 390mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 1.9mg