Easy No Bake S’more Cheesecake Pie is an easy and fun recipe to get your kids in the kitchen this summer, or any time of the year.
Last weekend while we were at our little cottage in the middle of Nowhere, WI, we experienced a summer thunderstorm. Although the rain was welcomed by the plants, the kids did not feel the same way. Nate and Asher had their hearts set on roasting up some s’mores over a campfire. So what is a parent to do? That’s easy, get the boys in the kitchen and make something just as good, Easy No Bake S’more Cheesecake Pie.
This recipe is so simple that the boys did all of the work, with the exception of making a graham cracker crust, we took a shortcut and picked one up from our local grocer.
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Hershey Chocolate Bars
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
With just a few simple ingredients, many of which you probably already have in your pantry and refrigerator, we recreated all of the flavors of traditional s’mores without having to light a fire.
The hardest part of this recipe was waiting a few hours for the pie to cool in the fridge before we could dive into this delicious Easy No Bake S’more Cheesecake Pie.
Rain or shine, this is recipe is a winning trifecta. You get an easy, no bake cheesecake combined with the flavors of a campfire s’more and your kids will love helping you in the kitchen. So why wouldn’t you make one of these today? I know that you and your family will love this. Enjoy. -Scott
Easy No-Bake S'mores Cheesecake Pie
- 1 prepared 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 16 oz soften cream cheese 2 packages
- 2 cups marshmallows about 24 marshmallows softened-Can substitute marshmallow fluff
- ½ cup powder sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 Hershey Chocolate bars
- mini marshmallows for garnish on top of pie
- Place marshmallows in a microwave safe bowl and heat until softened. I would suggest heating for a few seconds at a time until all of the marshmallows are soft.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, powder sugar, vanilla and softened marshmallow or marshmallow fluff. You may want to use a stand mixer, food processor or hand mixer to make this process easier.
- Put your mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Place the Hershey bars in a microwave safe bowl and melt the chocolate. Again, I would recommend setting your microwave for 10-20 seconds at a time and stir frequently until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cheesecake filling, reserving a little for garnish.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top of chocolate.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the remaining melted chocolate over the mini marshmallows.