Platter Talk is your source for all things food. If you need dinner ideas for tonight, we feature a variety of quick and easy meals. From plain and fancy, to baked or braised, we show you how to cook hundreds of delicious recipes that anyone can make. Featuring old family favorites from our Polish and Amish-Mennonite heritage to Kids in the Kitchen, there is plenty of good food to go around!
Our tried, tested and true recipes that you'll want to make now.
- Egg Custard Pie
- Homemade Bread Recipe Without Kneading
- Golumpki (Gołąbki, Stuffed Cabbage)
- Easy Mashed Potato Croquettes
- Alton Brown's Scallops Recipe
- Easy Creamy Crockpot Chicken Recipe
- Ginger-Soy Glazed Haddock Recipe
- The Best Crispy Leftover Chicken and Shells Recipe
- Sangria with Vodka
- Braised Pork Shoulder
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Homemade Potato Dumplings (Kartoffelknödel) Recipe
Really good stuff, fresh from our kitchen to yours.
Top collections from our recipe box.
The best crock pot recipes
Easy slow cooker ideas.
See more crockpot cooking ->
Quick healthy meals and simple eats.
See more healthy recipes →
Learn how to make soup for every season.
See More Soup Recipes→
Easy dessert recipes you can make at home.
See more desserts recipes→
We update our recipes every day just for you.