Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is an easy and flavorful family meal that you can make in a snap. Try this recipe yourself and be amazed at how quickly it goes together and then disappears.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole – Ranch Style
Chicken rules the roost, around our family dinner table of six kids. Whether at home or eating out, it is easily one of the most popular menu choices in our family. We like chicken so much, we’ve featured it over 50 times here on Platter Talk. Take a look at all of our chicken recipes!
A Few of our Favorite Chicken Recipes
To this delicious list, we are pleased to add this Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole. There are just a few ingredients to this recipe and just as many steps, making it an ideal meal for your family tonight.
To Make This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Place 1 lb. Virginia baked deli ham in a casserole dish.
- Top the ham with 8 oz of cheese, we used Provolone.
- Spread about ¼ cup ranch salad dressing over cheese.
- Layer boneless chicken breasts ranch dressing.
- Top with Panko (coarse) breadcrumbs and spray with olive oil or non-stick coating.
- Bake at 375° F for 30 minutes.
If you have kids in the house, chances are good you have a bottle of ranch dressing in your fridge or pantry. It’s also a pretty safe bet you have some chicken of some kind or other.
Ranch dressing and chicken go together just like peas and carrots. Surely, even Forest Gump would agree on that fact. This easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is a new way to enjoy the two together.
This easy chicken recipe was dad tested, and kid approved, across the board. Give it a try; you don’t have to be a kid to love this one! -Dan
More Easy Casserole Recipes
- Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Crispy Leftover Chicken and Shells Casserole
- Taco Beef Noodle Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Chicken and Shells Casserole
Ranch Style Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 1 lb thin sliced Virginia baked ham from the deli
- 8 oz Provolone cheese or Swiss, or whatever you prefer.
- ¼ cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders
- ¼ cup coarse Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Spray 9 x 11" casserole pan with non-stick coating.
- Line pan with layers of ham, evenly.
- Cover ham with single layer of cheese, overlap edges if necessary.
- Use the back of a spoon and spread ranch dressing evenly over cheese.
- If using chicken breasts, place each breast between plastic wrap and use a rolling pin to flatten to about ¼ to ½ inch thickness. Place chicken over ranch dressing layer.
- Evenly distribute bread crumbs over chicken, spray with non-stick coating or with olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cut and serve.
Be sure and take a look at our Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli
created by Platter Talk for Tyson.