Taco Beef Noodle Casserole Recipe - Whether it's cinco de mayo or just an ordinary weeknight dinner, this fast and easy Taco Beef Noodle Casserole Recipe will please the whole family for just a couple of dollars per serving.
Taco Beef Noodle Casserole
This Taco Beef Noodle Casserole Recipe from Platter Talk is full of southwest flavors. Fresh pan-roasted sweet corn, black beans, and mild diced green chili peppers are all highlights of this south of the border dinner entrée that can be enjoyed on either side of border.
Other delicious beef recipes
Taco Beef Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 6 ounces dry extra wide egg noodles uncooked
- 1 pound ground chuck beef
- 2 ears sweet corn corn sliced off
- 1 15 oz can low-sodium black beans drained
- 1 4 oz can mild diced green chili peppers
- 1 can 10 oz Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can 10 oz red enchilada sauce
- 1-¼ cups water
- 1-¼ cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 small handful cilantro leaves coarse chop
- Sour cream optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place uncooked noodles in baking dish.
- Place oil in large skillet and heat to medium-high. Add corn, and pan-roast for 4-5 minutes until the kernels start to turn brown. Remove corn from skillet and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, heat over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink. Drain. Add corn, beans, chili peppers, undrained tomatoes, enchilada sauce and water to skillet; stir. Bring to a boil. Pour mixture over noodles.
- Cover dish tightly with foil; bake 15 minutes. Stir; sprinkle with cheese and cover with foil. Bake 10 minutes more or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with sour cream, if desired.