To Make this Beer Dip Recipe, All You Need Is:
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- A Beer of your choosing
This beer dip recipe combines multiple factions of what makes Wisconsin special but you don’t have to live here to enjoy it. In fact, you don’t even have to be a Packer fanatic to like this stuff. It’s great on game day, for the fans of any team.
In all honestly, you don’t have to be a fan of any team or even beer for that matter. This beer dip recipe makes for a great party appetizer or work snack to keep everyone reaching for more. It goes well with more than pretzels too. Carrots, celery, cukes, and other vegetables taste great with this beer dip recipe.
NFL playoff games are coming up, the New Year holiday is only a few days away, and there are always card parties, baby and bridal showers, and just neighborhood and church get-togethers to think about. If you have never tried a beer dip recipe, you don’t know what you’re missing. Pop a top, then spread the love.
Other delicious appetizers
Beer Dip Recipe
- 1 oz. Ranch dressing mix dry ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ to 1 cup beer
- Combine first 3 ingredients in medium-size mixing bowl.
- Add beer, a little at a time. Stir ingredients together with fork
- while continuing to add small amounts of beer, until desired consistency is reached.
- Chill until ready to enjoy.