Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip is an easy and addictive finger food that tastes great any time of the year.
This Buffalo Chicken Recipe is perfect for tailgating, bridal and baby showers, church functions, book club nights and any occasion where there is food!
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
This Buffalo Chicken Recipe is standard fare at my friend’s house, for entertaining and after you have one taste, I think you’re going to understand the reason for this.
Our Buffalo dip can be made, start to finish, in 45 minutes or less and goes great with tortilla chips, celery, carrots, crackers, or just a fork! Remember, we don’t judge!
Why We Love this Buffalo Chicken Recipe:
- It’s fast. With only a few ingredients, it goes in the oven and is ready in just 30 minutes.
- It reheats well for leftovers. We took some to a church from what was leftover on Saturday.
- It’s loved by kids and adults, alike.
I’ll be honest with you, the first few times I was at Amy’s house, and this was in my presence, I avoided it like the plague.
Why you are likely asking? Judging from the reaction to other guests and her kids, I had a feeling this recipe would be dangerously delicious.
A few visits later and I completely caved and gave it a try; I was spot on.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Ingredients
- Cooked Chicken
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Blue Cheese Crumbles (optional)
- Ranch Dressing (optional)
You can skip the blue cheese crumbles if you’re not a fan. I’m a lover of all things cheese, I guess that’s what happens when you grow up with a dad who had a passion for such things as Limburger.
Maybe it was the cheese sandwiches and mayo that my mom made for me as a kid. The most likely reason though, it’s just who I am.
If you prefer ranch dressing with your wings, try substituting that for the blue cheese dressing.
Keep in mind that our kids generally won’t go near blue cheese, but this Buffalo chicken dip is an exception.
Give this Buffalo chicken recipe a try and then share it with friends. You’ll lose count of the number of times someone asks you for this Buffalo dip recipe.
Be sure and let them know you found it right here on Platter Talk. -Dan
Other Recipes that Feature Buffalo Chicken For You to Try
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Buffalo Chicken Stromboli
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches with Bacon
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
Other Party Food Favorites from Platter Talk
- Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli
- 3-Ingredient Crispy Baked Italian Chicken Wings
- Beer Dip
- Brat Bites
- Warm Jalapeno Shrimp Dip
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing.
- Blue cheese crumbles for garnish optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Spray oven safe dish with non-stick coating and transfer mixture.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
Updated from the original post of May 2, 2015