Slow Cooker Vegan Chili Recipe is A Platter Talk Reader’s Circle Recipe – Readers sharing their recipes on Platter Talk
This easy to make, healthy family meal was sent to us by Stephanie from Neenah, Wisconsin. Her Slow Cooker Vegan Chili Recipe features meatless crumbles of a plant based and protein rich meat substitute.
Stephanie opted to use a Morning Star product but tells us that Beyond Beef is another brand of meatless crumbles that she recommends for this Slow Cooker Vegan Chili Recipe.
Stephanie tells us she improvises when creating this Slow Cooker Vegan Chili Recipe, using whatever she may have on hand that keeps it vegan, healthy and most of all delicious.
This Slow Cooker Vegan Chili Recipe is perfect for busy parents who are on the go. Thank you, Stephanie, for sharing this great recipe with the Platter Talk's Reader's Circle.
Slow Cooker Vegan Chili Recipe
- 1-11 oz of vegan “meat” crumbles I used morning star (beyond beef is good also)
- 1 – 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 4- 10 oz cans diced tomatoes with green chili’s
- 2- 15 oz cans rinsed dark red kidney beans
- 1- 15 oz can rinsed light red kidney beans
- 3- ribs of celery chopped
- 1- medium yellow onion chopped
- 3- TBSP chili powder
- TBSP honey you could use brown sugar
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours.