Lemon Drop Cookies That Anyone Can Make - Cookies just happen to be almost like a member of our family. For certain, they are a member of our household. Part of being a household of six boys almost necessitates the presence of some type of cookie, somewhere in the house, at all times.
These easy lemon drop cookies seemed to be the perfect choice for us to put together last night on the eve of a new spring season.
These Lemon Drop Cookies Anyone Can Make are a light, almost whimsical cookie. Finely crushed lemon drop candy, lemons zest, and a bit of fresh lemon juice give these cookies a sunny flavor with an edge of sweetness. Who can resist? No one in our household.
What's in them
- Lemon Drops
- Cream/Half & Half (or milk)
That's it! How could these Lemon Drop Cookies Anyone Can Make be any easier, or any more delightful? Give them a try and I think you'll agree!
Other delicious cookie recipes
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Pumpkin Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peppermint Pattie-Stuffed Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
Lemon Drop Cookies That Anyone Can Make
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, cream and peel. Combine the flour, lemon drops, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.