Honey Soy Chicken Legs Recipe is a fast and flavorful family meal. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a late Sunday afternoon lunch, as we recently discovered on weekend at our small cottage on a small lake in the middle of Nowhere, Wisconsin.
Honey Soy Chicken Legs Recipe
It never ceases to amaze me what you can do with chicken.
With this Honey Soy Chicken Leg Recipe, we are delighted to add one more to the mix. This low budget meal has high taste. The complimentary flavors of soy sauce and honey blend nicely to provide a caramelized glaze to this Honey Soy Chicken Leg Recipe giving it mild tones of sweet and savory. If you’re a chicken lover, this is an easy one to put on your menu and one the whole family will enjoy. -Dan
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 /4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. or 180 degrees C.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.