Avocado and egg is a popular combination by itself and perfect as a part of a Noom recipe.
This healthy eating recipe starts with that classic combination, but it gets better! Roasted baby asparagus and aged balsamic vinegar complete a versatile meal. And don’t forget the crushed black pepper. You want to squeeze every bit of flavor out of this delicious meal!
Make this easy Noom recipe in just 10 minutes!
🥑 What is this?
I put this easy Noom recipe together as part of a new journey I am taking. A trip back to the person I was before I started Platter Talk six years and (over) 50 pounds ago.
This healthy meal is inspired by the Noom weight loss program and can be ready in just 15 minutes![/caption]
I’m not doing it alone though; I’m using Noom, a phone app that I heard about and thought I would give a try.
Although I may be sharing a few principles of healthy eating that are covered in Noom, I’m not writing this post for Noom, and I don’t have any affiliation with them. I’m sharing this easy Noom recipe for you and for me.
This simple Noom recipe goes together quickly, uses just a few ingredients, and it’s full of good nutrients! How could a quick paleo lunch at home get any better?
If you are following the Noom plan, this entire lunch is in the yellow zone. This is the zone that contains nutrient-dense food that should be eaten in moderation. These are the same foods that are likely to leave you feeling more full, helping you to eat less!
🍣 Foods in the Noom yellow zone:
- Lean Proteins, such as grilled chicken, tuna, turkey breast, and salmon.
- Yogurt, low-fat milk, eggs, cheeses.
- Avocados and olives.
Another Noom Recipe
- White Bean Chicken Soup
- This healthy chicken recipe is full of warmth, flavor, and texture. As a bonus, you can put this together in your slow cooker!
If you’re interested in trying Noom, use this link and save 20%!
🧑🍳 Tried this recipe? Please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating in the recipe card below and a comment. We love hearing from our readers!
⏭️ Stay in touch with us on social media by following us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube!
📬 Get our recipes delivered to your inbox for FREE!
📋 Avocado and Egg Lunch
- 1 Avocado Peeled, sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 Egg poached
- 8 stalks Baby asparagus roasted
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Black pepper fresh ground
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F. Place baby asparagus on small baking sheet, pour a little olive oil over it and shake and roll a bit, to help coat the stalks. Pour a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar over the stalks and roll them in it.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Next place the asparagus in the oven, for 5 to 7 minutes, taking care to not leave it in too long! Poach the egg for about 3 minutes.
- While the egg is poaching and asparagus is in the oven, peel and wedge the avocado and place on a plate in spiral form.
- Place asparagus between wedges of avocado, and plate the poached egg in the center. Garnish with fresh ground black pepper and additional balsamic vinegar if desired.